EVENT AND WEATHER UPDATE

EVENT AND WEATHER UPDATE
Horse and rider safety is at the heart of every decision made at Kihikihi. We have had a lot of rain and are continuing to monitor the weather. A final decision on whether the event will go ahead will be made at 9am tomorrow. All riders will be notified by text tomorrow.

ends

Date Added: Wednesday, 5th April 2017


Back...